25 June 2008

Tag, You’re It! (I Didn’t Even Know I Was Playing)

I really don't like blog tags. Not so much that I don't like sharing stuff about me in my blog, but that I feel like I'm supposed to tag someone else. And it is supposed to continue on and on until it has reached out and around and come back to you. I'm not sure why I don't like them for certain. I just think they remind me of those emails I would get about Bill Gates giving everyone who sends this email on to someone else will get one million dollars. However, at the same time it's not like those emails at all. Perhaps it's because it seems more like a girl thing to do. Maybe it has to do with feeling obligated to make a post dictated on what someone else has said to make it on and then turning it on to someone else and telling them what to put on their blog. Oh well, maybe I should just leave it at I don't like them, for whatever reason, I just don't like them. On the other hand, I have no problem if Anna wants me to make a post about something, especially since we want to put our posts in a family history book at the end of each year. So the accompanying post is for you Anna.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I had never thought of Tag's like that before...thanks a lot for tainting them.