OK, I had picked Boston to win in six games. So going into
tonight's game I expected the Celtics to win, but not like this. "Holy hole in a donut, Batman!" That is
annihilation, 131-92. They just flat out dismantleled the Lakers and made them look silly. Its funny how just a year ago everyone was making fun of Danny Ainge and the Celtics. I mean they were at their lowest, some even speculated that they were throwing games at teh end of the season to try and get the number one draft pick to get Greg Oden. Just think had they drafted Oden (who didn't play this year because of injury) they would be right back in the lottery again. Instead, Ainge makes two incredible trades bringing Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen to Boston to play along side Paul Pierce. Congratulations, Boston you are having quite a year and after years of having bad teams. Now the Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics are all among the elite sports teams.

1 comment:
That was totally crazy! As you can imagine I watched with Jared screaming and laughing at the same time. He was very happy to see the Lakers lose so horribly. How would it be to live in Boston? I guess this win kind of makes up for a Patriots... just a little.
Post a Comment