OK, so I have not blogged in forever. Between packing up, moving, unpacking, starting a new job, starting a different new job I have not had much time to make any posts (believe me there has been alot I could blog about). First of all, thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. I had a great birthday. My favorite thing was geeting my first gift from Connor that he picked out all by himself (a Geo-Trax train). Second, I am grateful for the wonderful opportunity to work at Mayday Pest Control again. I really missed working with Mike the past five years and am enjoying being back. It is interesting how the company has changed and evolved over the last few years. Thirdly, I can't believe how my boys are growing up so fast. Connor just seems to get smarter everyday and little James (at 5 weeks) is rolling over and now is starting to scoot when he is on his tummy. Well there is so musch more I could write nad not enough time. Hopefully I can get some more frequent posts written.
4 comments:
And yes we here all have lots to be thankful now that you and Anna and the boys are in Texas. We continue to be very proud of you and your little family. And as you are finding out, little ones grow up altogether too fast.
Megan served her mission in Tokyo so if your sister does move to Japan we will totally come visit her. Talk to you later.
YEA! Marcus has a blog too!! Fun times- Congrats on being back in Texas and excited about your job- makes such a difference!! I can't believe how big your boys are getting!! Wow...so excited for you all- if you ever head out east- let me know! I have a spare bedroom/bathroom specifically for company. I'll let you know when I get a kitty :) I am trying to hold out a little longer only because I'm traveling alot this month & next- I don't want my kitty to be all alone...anyways- keep in touch!
go private will ya
Post a Comment