09 October 2008

$2.99

Ok so I know I haven't written very much, but I haven't had much time to blog. I usually don't get on the computer at home any more because I spend almost all day on the computer while at work. Anyway I had to post this because I was very happy about it. Today I filled up my work truck for $2.99 a gallon. If you don't believe me I have included proof in the form of my reciept. How cool is that?

14 comments:

Shirley said...

Wow... I hope those prices come to Utah soon!! Hope everything is going well with ya!

Elise said...

I MISS TEXAS!!!!!!

Unknown said...

If the price in Amarillo is an indication of what might yet be coming our way, things may be a bit better in these economic times. Paid $2.78 a gallon Friday night. It was "wonderful" - funny thing to say when it's still too high.

Marcus said...

Just an update, on Saturday I saw gas for 2.69 at a Texaco between Denton and Corinth. It is hard to really get excited about because the prices are falling because so is our economy. And a 900 point gain yesterday in the Stock Market shows just how volitile our economy is.

Anna said...

$2.59...that's right baby!

Marcus said...

I saw it for $2.39 today and I heard that down in south Texas they are paying $2.02!

Anna said...

Holy smokes! That is awesome.

Marcus said...

I got gas for 2.26 today and in parts of the metroplex it is as low as 1.94

Marcus said...

I got it for $2.10 today!

Anonymous said...

wish i could pay your petrol prices, we are paying £5 a gallon which i think is about $7 thats in the uk.

Marcus said...

Friday 7 November, I got gas for $1.99 then today I got it for $1.89 and Anna passed a station where it was $1.78. How low can you go!

Marcus said...

Last Saturday we filled up for $1.56, however the saturday before we filled up for $1.54. We saw a bit of an increase for the Thanksgiving weekend but I think it will continue to drop some, seeing that all the other stations are now dropping below $1.60.

Marcus said...

$1.43

Anonymous said...

go private will ya