We have had a mantis living on our window the last couple days. Today Connor discovered him. I was explaining to him that it is a mantis just like in the movie Kung Fu Panda that we went to see a little while ago (that Connor still talks about, even though we just went to see another movie just the other day). Uncle Matt told Connor that he thought it was a male because it was small. So for the rest of the day Connor has been calling the mantis "the male".

Just a little side note, Connor has been watching Disney Pixar's "A Bugs Life" all day today.
3 comments:
Those pictures you took are way too cute!
Connor is a little sad the "male" had now been set free, but I am happy to see it go back to where it belongs. You've got to love a little boy and his bug buddies. I'm sure there'll be plenty more through out his life.
How cute is that! I just love his attentiveness to the little things! Bugs life is definately the perfect movie!
go private will ya
Post a Comment