15 July 2008

My "Son" Connor

So last night Anna went with her mom and sister to the American Idol concert for a girls night out. So Connor and I had boys night (this is something Anna wants to institute which is funny because we don't have any girls so it really will be dad take the boys while mom has some alone time, which I'm OK with since she will be spending all weekdays with them while I'm at work). So Connor and I went to Chuck E Cheese and Connor had a blast, and then we went and played at our little park by our house and then when we got home he played a little bit with Abby in her sand box. In all reality it was a pretty simple night but when Anna got him up this morning he just had to tell her all about it and how much fun he had, so I guess it was a successful boys night. Connor is alot of fun to go out with I'm going to take him to go see Wall-E soon, I think he will like that.

In another story about Connor, let me tell you what a little trip he is. Anna calls my "Hub" alot of the time (short for husband). the other night I brought dinner to Anna and Connor and Anna said, "thanks hub." Then Connor says right after her, "yeah, thanks hub." We both laughed about that. Then the next day, Connor wanted a treat and asked me to get one for him. Then he proceeded to go into the kitchen and turned around and I guess I was not moving fast enough for him because he said to me, "Come on son!" (Which is something I say to him often.) So this was even more hilarious than the hub quote. So what can I say, other than my son is a crack up.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

That is so cute! He sounds so adorable! BTW congrats on this being your last full week at work. That's so cool. I miss it still... I don't get a lot of alone me time here at work... but the pay makes up for it I guess! My shift ends at 11 pm. I wonder if it would be illegal to come by PCS and visit everyone. What do you think?

Cotton Queen said...

LOLOLOLOL. He is sooo cute