05 June 2009

D.O. vs. P.A. Update

So after some time of thinking about PA school vs. DO school, I feel I really want to go on to DO school. The sacrifice is greater, but ultimately it is what I want to be.
I just found one of my good friends who I searved a mission with in Argentina on Facebook the other day and found out that he just finished DO school, so here is a shout out to you Travis, Congratulations, I envy you right now.
I am excited because it wont be long until August, and then I can get back into school working towards a second bachelors in Biology and then come spring I can start working on my applications for Med School, SWEET!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Yes...sweet!

Unknown said...

We are proud of you and the choices you are making.

Matty Matt said...

I know some people don't consider chiropractors doctors even though we go through the same amount of school but I would suggest the D.O. because it is nice to be able to say "Hi I'm Dr. Hull".