
Today I went to my last class as an undergrad student. It was my Senior Seminar class and everyone in there is graduating with me. We were all excited and were not very focused on what was being discussed. We have been giving presentations about what we felt our program lacked and everyone was having fun with that. Someone was taking pictures during class and by the end of class had put together a little slideshow (it was funny).
Its hard to believe that the day I have been looking forward to for the last 12 years has finally come. There have been alot of hard work and sacrifice to achieve this goal of graduation and I am grateful for the support of my family in helping me achieve it. As Anna and I have reflected on the past three years since I decided to go back to school, I am so grateful I didn't give up when I thought it would be too hard, too long, and too expensive. In retrospect, I don't feel it was too hard, in fact I felt it was actually fun. The time has gone by quite fast, the memories made during that time are priceless though and the experiences have been wonderful. And the price is well worth it.
Its hard to believe that the day I have been looking forward to for the last 12 years has finally come. There have been alot of hard work and sacrifice to achieve this goal of graduation and I am grateful for the support of my family in helping me achieve it. As Anna and I have reflected on the past three years since I decided to go back to school, I am so grateful I didn't give up when I thought it would be too hard, too long, and too expensive. In retrospect, I don't feel it was too hard, in fact I felt it was actually fun. The time has gone by quite fast, the memories made during that time are priceless though and the experiences have been wonderful. And the price is well worth it.


1 comment:
Yay Hub! Just think...three more years and you'll be graduating with your masters...then who knows what!
Post a Comment